Web Site Maintenance Plans
If you anticipate constantly updating the web site and prefer us to do that
work for you. You may want to consider signing up for a maintenance plan.
All plans are structured the same way. The contract fee buys a certain amount
of contract hours. There's no restrictions on how you use these hours. It could
be for any function you desire. Really!
Use them for:
No service is performed without prior approval so you never find out that
your suddenly "Out of hours".
- Web page updates
- New functionality design and implementations for your site.
- Getting network issues resolved.
- Troubleshooting office network problems!
- Almost any thing you need! Almost...
Plans start at $1500 per year giving you 40 hours of contract time. That's more
than half off our hourly rate when billed outside of a contract!
- 40 hours contract time = $1500
- 50 hours contract time = $1875
- 60 hours contract time = $2250
Maintenance Plans Frequently Asked Questions
- How can i use this time?
- It's really your choice. You can use it for new project development,
Updating the web site, Getting user email accounts set-up, adding features or
just about anything else you want.
- What happens when the contract hours have been used up?
- When contract hours have been used up you will be billed for
any requested work at our standard rate until the contract renewal date.
- What happens if the contract renewal date arrives and I have hours left over?
- Unfortunately hours expire on the contract renewal date so make sure you use them!
- Can i renew early?
- Yes! If you have used your contract hours and would like to renew early that's O.K.
Your contract time will expire on the new renewal date.
|P.O. Box 67
||28 Summer St